In this guide, you'll find resources to help you with your research for the Spanish and Latin American Cultures course SPAN 3349: Imagining Hispanic Worlds.
- Resources to research background and contextual information on your topic and the approaches you might be bringing to your research (see links below)
- Places to find books in print and online
- Databases for locating articles, including scholarly and peer-reviewed articles
- Approaches to finding primary sources
- Resources for citing your sources and writing in Africana Studies
- Guidelines for getting required course texts for free via the Library
Image: Jojagal. Photograph of "Descripción del Manuscrito Nueva Crónica y Buen Gobierno de Felipe Huamán Poma de Ayala." Via Wikimedia Commons, CC0 1.0, Public Domain.