Skip to Main Content
Connect Google Scholar to Barnard and Columbia Libraries
Steps to connect Google Scholar with Columbia's Databases
- Go to scholar.google.com
- Click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left-hand corner
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Library Links" in the left-hand menu
- Search for Columbia University and select "Columbia University in the City of New York - Columbia e-link >>"
- Hit Save
- Click the "Columbia e-link >>" to access full-text links to Columbia University Libraries' journal subscriptions.
- Screenshots and texts created by Meredith Wisner.