In this guide, you'll find resources to help you with your research for Culture, Mental Health, and Healing in East Asia, taught by Professor Emily Ng.
- Resources to research background and contextual information on your topic, support with researching across languages, and the approaches you might be bringing to your research
- Strategies for finding books in print and online
- Databases for locating articles, including scholarly and peer-reviewed articles
- Approaches to finding primary sources, and digital collections to search
- Resources for citing your sources
- Guidelines for getting required course texts for free via the Library
Please feel free to book an appointment with me on my calendar page, for further support with your research.
Image: Artist unknown/unlisted. 17th Century Chinese acunpuncture chart of chest and abdomen. Via Wellcome Images, via Wikimedia Commons. CC BY-4.0.